Wednesday 11 January 2012

MY FEEDERS!

I'm GUTTED! A bit of wind and its decided that the tree outside my flat (with all my feeders in) is to be condemned.

I have, this afternoon, watched it fall to the chainsaw. And, if I hadn't been in, the feeders would have probably gone too.

I'm bereft, it was the perfect distance from the house to allow breakfast birding, and with so many of its fellows going the same way in recent months, I have precious few left to turn to. I'm going to spend tomorrow trying to clamber through the swampy undergrowth that is my front garden, attempting to choose some equally satisfactory spots (visible, yet with cover from sprawks etc.).

So, to cheer myself up, I'm going to give you a completely unrelated picture of a Reed Bunt. Enjoy!

Picture Unrelated....

No comments:

Post a Comment