Sunday 8 July 2012

Mull - Trip 1 Boat 1 - Sula Beag

Here are some of the shots from my first boat trip around Mull. We were aboard the Sea Life Surveys trip on Thursday, great weather, nice sea state, plenty of birds. The staff are all awesome - masses of local knowledge - they make my job so easy! It also means we get to where the wildlife is, allowing me to get snap happy!

White Tailed  Eagle 1 on Day 2 - from Sula Beag
White Tailed Eagle 2 Day 2 - From Sula Beag
My First Puffin! - From Sula Beag

Great days from Gannets - Sula Beag Again



There were around 300 Manxies off Ardnamurchan 


I love this boat, makes me smile every trip!

A couple of tasty numbers

And a Shag on a mooring buoy
Me (in Tilley hat and bins) along with students, passengers and crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment