Sunday 12 June 2011

Bunting Hunting, or, Sit STILL Damn You!

Well, I said I was going to go after those buntings. So, with the weather remaining fine this morning, off I went to the Phragmites bed. However, as I walked the wind picked up and myself, and the birds, had trouble remaining steady. The birds weren't helping any and some of my shots were wonderfully distorted....

The Common Sandpiper seemed determined to keep up yesterday's elusiveness

Running whenever I got the lens on him...

...however I caught him in the end

The Swallows were twitchy...
...but I nailed it

And the Reed Buntings themselves were down right awkward...
...but as ever, totally worth it...

...even the skittish male put in an appearance.
 All in all a good morning. I've even taken what I've promise myself is the last Oystercatcher photo.


Finito... no more OyCs!

No comments:

Post a Comment